Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Anderson Cottage - A Family Retreat - No CC

SCREENSHOTS
2,170 Downloads 100 Thanks  Thanks 29 Favourited 12,126 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:59 AM
This cottage is perfect for the weekend get-away or a week long stay. There are 2 bedrooms with a total of 4 double beds, fully functional kitchen (no cooking on a camp fire for you), large dining hall (let others fight with the bugs whilst they dine outdoors), living area with flat screen TV (for when you don't want to sit around the camp fire and tell ghost stories) and last but not least, a large front porch so you may enjoy the evening air. How much does all this cost you? The cottage rents for 839 simoleons a day. Spendy? Yes, but at least you are not sleeping in a tent or fending off bears. . If after you have enjoyed your stay and are wishing you could take Anderson cottage home with you.... Well, you can. This home can be purchased for 86,868 and placed in any world on a 30x20 lot. I have the outdoor Retreat stuff pack installed and used a few items from the pack in the home.As always, I hope you and your Sims enjoy!

Happy Simming,
Christine

PS: Please do not re-upload any of my lot to any site for any reason, thanks!
Rent: 839/day
Buy: 86,868
Lot Size: 30x20
Beds: 2
Baths: 1 1/2

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 86,868
Lot Price (unfurnished): 86,868