Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sharknado 2 "I Survived" T-shirts

SCREENSHOTS
528 Downloads 18 Thanks  Thanks 8 Favourited 4,015 Views
Uploaded: 28th Oct 2014 at 12:27 AM
Updated: 5th Mar 2016 at 9:27 PM
You may or may not remember that nearly a full decade ago, as of the time of this post, I was the one with all the cool Snakes on a Plane stuff for Sims 2. Well, that era has come and gone. But fortunately, something even better has taken its place: Sharknado! Nobody expected that film to become the hit that it has, only a year after its initial release. But it became quite the cult classic. Given it is one of the most successful Asylum films to date (as of the time of this post,) it seemed inevitable that SyFy would put its full weight behind the sequel.

And put weight behind it they did! In fact, perhaps as homage, the first five minutes of Sharknado 2: The Second One could easily be described as Sharks on a Plane! I personally thought that was a nice touch. But it only got better from there. Sharknado 2 rose to fame rapidly in the summer of 2014, even though its formula basically consisted of copying most of the first film's tropes verbatim and executing them better.

What I didn't quite expect, however, was how large the merchandising would be for part 2. NBC Universal knows gold when they see it, even if it's covered in CGI shark blood. It seemed that with all the real-life merch available, it only made sense that Sims should enjoy some of it too. And so, without further adieu, I present you with the "I Survived" series of Sharknado 2 T-shirts for men and women, now in Sims 4 format. Most notably on this shot, there is an impaled shark on top of the Chrysler building for all who pay close attention.

The below screenshots were only altered visually to improve the lighting and color of skin, as my game's lighting is still not quite where I want it to be - even with mods. Mortimer and Bella wear their Sharknado 2 T-shirts completely without shame, and your Sims can likewise. Shirts should work with with Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder Sims just fine. No child version is available yet, but I may consider making one another time.

To install, simply remove the package files and place them in the Mods folder. I would recommend putting them in a "Dozerfleet" or "BulldozerIvan" subfolder, but that's up to you. WinRAR is most recommended for unpacking, but I personally prefer IZArc. Again, that's up to you.

Have fun, and don't get eaten by sharks! :-p

Additional Credits:
Special credit goes to SyFy, the Asylum, and NBC Universal for the shirt design, located here.