Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Urn of Mystery as Fairy House

SCREENSHOTS
1,424 Downloads 88 Thanks  Thanks 29 Favourited 9,823 Views
Uploaded: 15th Apr 2017 at 4:35 PM
Updated: 17th Apr 2017 at 10:29 AM - added routing test results by Blyss
Edit: regarding the routing, @Blyss made a very helpful comment:
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Thanks for that! And I just did a little expriment, but if you use OMSP and elevate the Urn at counter/table level, it works! So that’s a work-around.

If you have Supernatural you may be familiar with the tall decorative urn that's just a little unsettling. It's even called the Urn of Mystery!
This creation was partially born out of the desire to have a simpler fairy house that didn't look like a dollhouse, like the other two do.
So, now your fairies can do their fairy things with a more minimalist approach

Details

Requires Supernatural.
Will not replace the existing Urn of Mystery (decor item under Misc Decor) or conflict with it.
Costs $435 and is available in the same categories as the other fairy houses (I usually find them in Outdoor Activities).
Offers all the perks and interactions as the expensive fairy house, though it does boast a 4x smaller footprint
Comes with 3 new presets and custom thumbnails for them.
Recolorable with 4 channels (body, base, side rings, top ring), like the original Urn.
Can be grabbed and moved around in Live Mode.

Technical: aside from changing the script class, I also changed the _RIG, LITE and RSLT resources to ensure proper routing.

Known issues

The only downside is that sims can't enter the urn if it's placed on something, so it has to be at the same level as them.

Additional Credits:
S3PE, S3OC