Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

True Colours Eyes replacer (humans and aliens!)

SCREENSHOTS
7,925 Downloads 55 Thanks  Thanks 26 Favourited 18,190 Views
Uploaded: 21st Dec 2016 at 8:25 PM
Updated: 6th Aug 2021 at 1:02 PM - Fixed to work with Eco patch
UPDATE: June 15th 2020

Updated the default replacement packages to work with the Eco patches, using CMar's Replacement Fixer. Tested in game and they work now.

UPDATE: March 25th 2017
  • Added standalone Alien eyes as per request
  • Removed all swatch zips due to people constantly getting confused.

UPDATE: January 24th 2017
  • Added a package and the swatches for Vampire eyes. The glow washes out a lot of the details, particularly during the day. I don't know how to fix that, I'm sorry.
  • Added vampire eye screenshots

UPDATE: January 22nd 2017
  • ADDED SUPPORT FOR TODDLERS!
  • Two new eye colours for humans: Gold and an Evil Clone mimic (I.E. red eyes)
  • Fixed the Evil Clone eyes so they are no longer red alien eyes.
  • Made the pink-purple eyes more pink
  • updated all swatches to reflect changes
  • Added a merged package for those who want to replace both sets with my eyes
  • Updated the separate packages for those who don't have GTW or only want to use the aliens, or only use the humans.
  • Added more screenshots.

So I really like bright vibrant eyes, but most of the replacers I've seen, while beautiful and realistic, haven't had the amount of saturation I really like.
So I decided to just make my own.

On top of that, I haven't really found any Alien replacers I like, so again, I decided to make my own!
I based the Alien eyes off those of a reptile, and the human eyes off of real human eyes.

Feel free to use the swatches to make recolours of these, or to make non-default versions of this! Just please link back here and credit it, if you can.

Let me know if there are any issues!