Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Terminus Station

SCREENSHOTS
648 Downloads 27 Thanks  Thanks 10 Favourited 7,525 Views
Uploaded: 22nd Feb 2019 at 1:40 AM
Terminus Station was built on a world edited lot in Bigger Builder Island. Some playtesting occurred in Bridgeport/some in Sunset Valley.
This is a package file lot- place in your library folder.
I could not fit front in one screenshot so I divided it into screenshots 2,3, and 4.

An airport terminal, bus stop, and train station are all combined in this lot. Additional stores, an area decorated as a hotel, and a restaurant with a bar also cater to the needs of your mobile sims.

This lot is designated as Visitors Allowed and is not an actual resort lot.
There is a subway rabbit hole on lower level. You must have another subway rabbit hole with it's own name in your world for it to work. Or you can remove it if you don't want a subway in your world.
Some CFE was used in the creation of this lot. Keep that in mind if you make alterations.
This is a large lot and may cause lag on slower computers.

There is No CC included with this lot.

Links to CC that may be useful for this lot:

Simminginmagnificentstyle has deco helicopters,buses,Cessna plane, and other useful decorations here (Note the military cargo aircraft are too large for this lot).

Monsoon Creations has deco buses, deco train engine, and deco train car here

Cyclonesue has a train build set and ticket fencing/gates here

Severinka has underground build sets, underground pointers, and roof antenna decor here

Around the Sims 3 has a newspaper kiosk set here

BuffSumm has a Simperial Hotel set here

Murano has gas pumps here

Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 608555
Lot Price (unfurnished): 365007

Custom Content by Me:
- community lot

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Mod the Sims for providing a platform to share creations.