Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Holtet

SCREENSHOTS
1,729 Downloads 66 Thanks  Thanks 17 Favourited 7,917 Views
Uploaded: 14th Sep 2014 at 11:49 AM
Modern scandinavian style house for a family of 4. Don't be alarmed by the outside color The inside is dominated by relaxed white, just with a few splashes of color.

Again i like open rooms where everyone can be a part of everything and lights floods through. The tester is a default EA model.

The kitchen is on the other side of this main room, in the big open plan heart of this house.

The main floor consists of a smallish bathroom, a small hallway, the main room and below the kids bedroom in a corner with lots of lights. It also has a good size parents room with it's own bathroom.

The upper floor has another kids room, but it's bigger, it has balconies on both sides. On the other side of one roof balcony is a smallish room I decided to make into a small home bar with a bookcase and microphone. I put a clothes hanger shelf and a sofa in there as well. The balcony also has some outside sofa's and a table.

The garden isn't that big, but I put some chairs and table, with a bbq and the carpenter bench thing as well.

I have been tinkering a bit with the lights on this lot and adjusted them slightly on the blue side. You may find it better adjusted if you download the brighter lights mod as well.

Installation

1. download the file under the Files fan and extract with an unzipping tool. If you have windows 7 like me, there should be a program included, or you can download WinRAR or 7zip.
2. without any more ado just put the files without any folder into your tray folder. My documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4/tray
3. find the lot in your library in the game.

Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price: 73270,-

Additional Credits:
Mods used: Kikiwalu, Brighter lights: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=532961