Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Lavender

SCREENSHOTS
7,606 Downloads 78 Thanks  Thanks 40 Favourited 20,658 Views
Uploaded: 26th Apr 2016 at 12:51 AM
Updated: 13th May 2016 at 10:44 AM
This house has it's name from the amount of lavender in the garden. It has 2 double bedrooms and 1 double with 2 single beds, open plan living, playroom, library, TV room, pool, bbq, bar, fireplaces and a carpark.

This is the library, very pretty me thinks in white.

I have removed the ceiling tiles in most rooms. Be careful if you fire up any fireplaces. There is a lot of them and they easily catch fire. You can change some of the fireplace columns from the Sonic set with with the regular columns used some places.

The house has a glossy style in lots of whites with splashes of color and a dark floor.

I made a video for you, and this time I think even the Germans can watch it

REQUIREMENTS:

The content below has to be downloaded, click on the button. The file contains only the basegame house file. If you leave anything out it will be missing from the house.

OBS: The house is also available as an all inclusive file on TSR. It's then without the Gardenbreeze fabrics as I couldn't find sims3pack files for them.

Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 232k
Lot Price (unfurnished): 165k

Additional Credits:
Mods used for this creation:

MTS_treeag_1049636_AutoTestingCheatsEnabled
MTS_treeag_1136540_AutoBuyDebug

Mods in my folder, but not used here.
MTS_alverdine_1390311_Alverdine_curtainsALL
MTS_Buzzler_1218065_Buzz_BuildBuyRestrictionChoker
MTS_Pokeytax_1410717_Pokeytax_NoFullMoonLightingEffect