Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sunny Hill

SCREENSHOTS
3,896 Downloads 138 Thanks  Thanks 49 Favourited 23,119 Views
Uploaded: 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:21 PM
Updated: 4th Jun 2015 at 8:56 PM
This house is set in a wildlife park with a pond and a pool. It has a nursery, a single bedroom and a master with ensuite. The main floor has an open plan kitchen/diner with a big livingroom facing the pool, and a more enclosed mediaroom.

The colors of this house evolves around light yellow and green, with shipwreck brown.

In the basement is a bar with a cozy corner. Beside this room is also the room for watching documentaries and the wildlife happening outside the windows.

The diningroom has more of the shipwreck theme.

Floorplan:

Main floor: Kitchen/diner, guest bath, main livingroom and mediaroom.
Upper floor: Master with ensuite, nursery and a neutral single bedroom sharing a bath.
Ground floor: Bar room and the study or wildlife documentary room.

Warning! I have used the cheat constrainfloorelevation making this house, but it's all straight walls, no diagonals promise. I don't recommend painting the ceilings though, doing that might cause panicattacks and heartache

CC to be downloaded if you like the house to appear as it does in the pictures

Expansions. LateNight has been used for the bar, and piano mainly, without it you won't miss much.

B5Studios:
Back to basic rugs, this is just a set.
Download

Angela:
Adam Dining, I have used diningtable and chair with plant.
Download

ArtVitalex:
Arvika, I have used only office chair with casters.
Download
Besta, I have used all the units, ceiling spot and the painting.
Download
Euroface Kitchen, I have NOT used the hood from this set.
Download

denizzo_ist:
Vitally Modern windows, I have used door and window V4, and door and window V5. Window V1 has been used in the pool.
Download

Lulu265:
Italia Dining, only the ceiling lamp has been used from this set.
Download

Marcussims91:
Kalico Livingroom, I have used sofa and armchair, table lamp and cylindrical vase.
Download

Pralinesims:
Natural Bricks, only 7 used.
Download
Natural Bricks, only 5 used.
Download
Wood Textures, I have used 1, 2 and 3 from this set.
Download

ung999:
Pattern Stone, only 25 used.
Download
Natural Living: I have used loveseat, armchair and coffeetable, plant and screen.
Download
Bedroom Cedar: I have used 2 and 3 tile blinds, rug, mirror and dresser.
Download

Pyszny16:
NewYork bathroom, I have used mirror, sink, bathtub and wall lamp.
Download

ShinoKCR:
Green Oasis, I have used pathlight, waterwall glass, Lounger, Vase 1, 2 and 3, fountain for vases.
Download

Simcredible:
Call of the Wild, I have used pillows, bed, blanket, celinglight, wall wood, end table.
Download

Spacesims:
Axel Livingroom, I have used loveseat, cushions, fireplace, coffeetable, floorlamp and rug from this set.
Download

wondymoon:
Build set Modern Touch, I have used 2 fences v1 and v3 from this set.
Download
Ytterbium Living, I have used living chair, painting, deer head, end table and coffee table from this set.
Download

Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 179484
Lot Price (unfurnished): 123323