Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Prom Plugins : Limo + Bring Friend Home from Prom

SCREENSHOTS
8,110 Downloads 114 Thanks  Thanks 30 Favourited 17,808 Views
Uploaded: 19th Mar 2018 at 9:19 AM
Updated: 9th Apr 2018 at 5:55 PM
Latest version : package file with modified date : and 03/28/2018 09:38 AM. Please make sure you have the latest version.

Quote:
These mods are plugin mod, thus is dependent to other mod. You have to install Prom + After School Activity mod to use these mods
  • Every plugin is not independent mod package, unless it is said so. You have to install the main package if you want to use a plugin.
UPDATES :

What does these plugin mod do ?
RETURN WITH LIMO (PLUGIN 02)
  • Your prom sims will go home from prom night with Limo only if they get award in the prom
  • If they do not get award or they get bad memory, they will go home with school bus as usual

BRING PARTNER HOME FROM PROM (PLUGIN 03)
  • Your prom sims will bring their prom partner. If they go alone to Prom (no eligible friend to ask or click cancel when prom partner dialog box appears), they will bring no friend home from prom.
  • Your sims will get selfie photo that will be put in their inventory with or without their prom partner (It is same object with photobooth photo). If they go to Prom alone or if they get bad prom event, their photo will only show their face without partner, otherwise, they and their partner will appear in the photo. You can put the photo in the wall for decoration.
  • I am sorry for bring home partner with limo, I cannot make the animation smooth for the sim's partner, so instead go out from limo from door, the sim's partner will just summon out of nowhere near the prom sim. The prom sim will still have a smooth animation though.
  • You have less than 2 hours to make an after-prom story (Visiting sim will go home at 12 AM. This is game's default as curfew for teens, not from my mod).

Conflicts :
Technically, this mod will conflict with other mods that override these game resources :

Install :
  • You have to install Prom + After School Activity mod to use these mods.
  • Just put my mod in Downloads folder of your sims 2 data. If this mod does not work, try to change the load order, like rename my mod to "z_pqw_afterschoolactivity_plugin_".
  • For inTeen user, please make sure this mod and all of its plugin, if any, are loaded after inTeen, by checking if there is "zzzz_" in front of original filename, and adding "zzzz_" if they have not been renamed yet.
  • It is adviced for you to backup your nhood once in a while and before installing this mod just in case.

Additional Credits :