Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Lemon Lime Victorian Starter

SCREENSHOTS
1,980 Downloads 184 Thanks  Thanks 27 Favourited 19,994 Views
Uploaded: 10th Jan 2011 at 12:15 AM
Updated: 22nd Oct 2011 at 4:50 PM
This is a base game starter home that is under $16,500. You will need your game patched through 1.17.60.009001 or higher to use this home in your game. This Victorian has one bedroom and one bath. One of the things that I try to do when creating a starter home is that I leave enough room for expansion as your Sim family grows and you should be able to expand this home quite a bit. This home would be perfect for the single sim or the sim couple just starting out. I only used three pieces of custom content, my Victorian siding textures. I tried to go no CC, but I absolutely loathe the siding in game and just couldn't bring myself to use it for this home I included an alarm system and fire alarm for the kitchen, but I did not include a telephone as all Sims come with a cellphone and I figured that was money best spent elsewhere. I have included a bookcase, easel and mirror for your Sims' skill building needs. I did not include gym equipment, radio etc as your Sims can visit a gym to work out. Please feel free to use any of my custom content with your homes that you build for upload to any Sim site, but please never re-upload my homes anywhere, changed or not. Thanks!
Happy Simming,
Christine

Furnished Price: $16,346
Unfurnished Price: $13,621

Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: $16,346

Custom Content Included:
- Victorian Siding by Christine - CC4Sims