Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sheldon Shirts - 17 shirts for your geeky guys

SCREENSHOTS
23,173 Downloads 1,325 Thanks  Thanks 172 Favourited 73,759 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Jan 2012 at 1:27 AM
Updated: 19th Jun 2012 at 10:19 AM
All your geeky sim guys are gonna love 'em! This is a bundle of 17 layered shirts Sheldon Cooper wears in one of my favorite shows: "The Big Bang Theory". They are all recolors of Fanseelamb's awesome untuckables, here and here. All textures are Fansee's, all I did was play with them Thank you Fansee for being so generous and letting us use your awesome textures!

Here's what you'll be getting:

All shirts are clearly labeled, so you can pick and choose which to keep. These shirts look best with Fansee's untuckable pants, which you can grab here. But I'm sure you already have them, because they rock! (Misty is one shameless Fansee!fangirl).

Hope you enjoy having these in your game! :D

EDIT: Behold! The awesomesauce Trapping converted these for AF, CU, TF and TM - grab 'em on her LiveJournal

Hair Credits:

Short spiky hair by Kavar
Short puffy hair by Trapping

Additional Credits:
All the creators of all little bits of make-up used on the pictured sims. Oh, and the folks who pick the shirts for Sheldon on the show. And Jim Parsons for making them look awesome.