Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Planet Set - Interchangeable Stands and Planets

SCREENSHOTS
1,579 Downloads 399 Thanks  Thanks 12 Favourited 36,101 Views
Uploaded: 28th Feb 2005 at 3:40 PM
Updated: 18th Mar 2005 at 6:56 PM - fixed earth map
Hi Guys,

Well....this set of 'floating' Planets is totally intechangable. You can choose which planet, and which colour stand to display it on. EP ready, fully recolourable and basically a bit of fun. Perfect for a study, classroom, den or somewhere with an empty space.

You may recognise the mesh. I released it some weeks ago as a Floating Moon. I decided to re-do the file and make it totally colour enabled and in two parts, (to make planet mapping easier, and clearer). The 'new' moon is included in this set, so now you can choose your stand colour.

The Planets 'float' by means of electromagnetism (yeaah, right!) ...like the ones they sell in the Gadget shop here in the UK...

It has a different unique (registered) GUID- so won't conflict with anything in your game....even the original moon (if you downloaded it, this new Planet Set will appear alongside it in your catalogue. // :howdy: ).

Can be placed on the floor or counters/tables. It's in the cataloge under Sculptures ('cus I think thats the best place for it!!)

Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

enjoy

Bob

(before you ask ... I used the 'boolpropsnaptogridoff' cheat to make the multi-planet screendump....and I'm not expecting any 'stars' because it's not really a new mesh. I only remade it to test out that I've got the recolouring of two subsets correct... for future NEW projects.......hmmmm)

[EDIT: 18th March 2005- new zip file ...my thanks to Lyran for reporting that there was an extra file in the zip that shouldn't have been there. This won't cause any game problems...but if you run Clean Installer it reports it as a 'bad' file. (It's simply a copy of the blue base but called 'white' base) ....DOH!...guess I was tired when I created the recolours and zip file. Anyway, the new zip file is correct. My apologies to the 1495 people who downloaded the original zip file...