Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Jan 2019 at 6:29 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2019 at 12:50 PM by Victor_tor : Missed violin - Viewed 6967 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 34 times thanked
It took a long time after the Smiths left Strangetown. Johnny died leaving behind a son who, it seemed, no longer had alien genes. But reaching adulthood, and he was abducted by aliens, and thus the story of an alien family continued. Returning, he was surprised to find that his memory was not erased, and also found an unusual ability to connect with other worlds, opened his own film studio in the city of Del Sol Valley. His new abilities helped him, and he began to take down the fantastic and hired real aliens from space as actors. As he grew up, it took the construction of a small film production city.
They say, despite its earthly origin, the architect was inspired by prototypes from another world. In particular, the prototype of the red cart used to transport visitors and layout of the site. They can be seen in the movie studio in the Sims Free Play. The actual appearance on another planet of film production studio, called Warner Brothers, served as a prototype for the appearance. The name of the object is shrouded in mystery. Many mean the abbreviation denotes a certain type of U.F.O., but non-unidentified and non-flying. Rumor has it that in the bowels of the earth there is a control panel that can activate the system, encrypted in the name.
All are overrides
General tips to place the lot
Regards. Vic ^_^
Lot Type: Cocktail bar
Lot Features: Upcoming Hotspot lot trait
Game version: 18.104.22.1680
Lot Size: 50x40
Lot Price (furnished): 403.530
Lot Price (unfurnished): unknown
Thanks to all creators mod I used and sims.fandom.com staff I used to found right names in English
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: Strangervi
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!