Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Jan 2019 at 1:20 AM - Viewed 7807 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 42 times favourited , 83 times thanked
Just your friendly Witch's house
This small house could be the home of your friendly neighbourhood witch. You can ask anyone, she has been always there. But even if she is a friendly witch you need to be daring to visit her, you can never know who you will meet. Or maybe it isn't a friendly witch and all the rumours are true? Who lived to tell....
Floorplan, exterior and interior of The friendly Witch's house
You will need World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons and University
No stuff packs and no CC
*build with game version : 1.67.2
We would like to send our thanks to the awesome creators of the following mods:
Decorator's Best Friend by misukisu: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...est-friend.html
NRaas Debug Enabler: https://www.nraas.net/community/DebugEnabler
Velocitygrass' stencil remover: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=478307
Lot Size: 25x25
Lot Price (furnished): 41 313
Lot Price (unfurnished): 7 285
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!