Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Jan 2019 at 2:20 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2019 at 12:20 AM by faerytech - Viewed 3780 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 40 times thanked
Thanks for viewing my work! This is my very first upload. I'll give you the quick rundown, or you can check out the video walkthrough here.
Master bedroom, with romantic items to get your sims in a flirty mood
Girls bedroom, with all skill items, enough room to fit 6 kids or 1 little princess
Bathroom, with shower and tub
Painters nook, with inspiring decor
Kitchen, with doors to the garden and the rolling hills beyond. Has a bar, breakfast nook, and plenty of counter space
Bathroom, it's a bathroom, not very interesting
Living room, with a grand piano, fireplace, and room for a tv which isn't included because I hate them
Study, with bookcase and reading chair, perfect for a writer
Kitchen garden- with room for all base game plants (besides the trash plant which is conveniently located next to the garbage can)
The Shed- with workbench
The not-so-secret astronaut training area- with exercise and simulation equipment, a microscope, telescope, and rocket ship
The living garden- area for weddings, with chess table, grill, and places to sit and eat
The graveyard- with a mausoleum, copious use of moveobjects on used here, beware of moving the shelves
The gently rolling hills- plenty of room to expand and add a playground, if you so desire
The flower garden- the front lawn features a tiny swimming pool, just large enough for sims to do laps, they seem to love sitting around it though. It also has a magic bean tree and plenty of flowers
Can you tell I love nature and antiques? The style of this house is definitely "Antique's and flowers". The lots traits are homey, fast internet, and good lighting.
I hope you enjoy!
Lot Size: 50x40
Lot Price (furnished): 205,320
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!