Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Jan 2019 at 1:49 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2019 at 5:59 PM by omglo - Viewed 11874 times. Direct link to this thread
39 Comments / replies (Who?) , 37 times favourited , 125 times thanked
The Unsavory Charlatan's interaction is unlocked and available for all Sims teens and older. This non-autonomous mod adds a "pickpocket" option to a Sim's pie menu. If chosen, the Sim will try to steal $150 simoleons from the potential victim. The more logic points and the more memories of being pickpocketed a Sim has, the higher the chance that the interaction will fail. If a selectable Sim is robbed, they might eventually notice that their money has been taken (the time this takes to happen is based on their logic skill). For a short period after this, they'll be able to access a temporary interaction called Fisticuffs, that will allow them to attack the thief. If they win, they'll get their money back, but if they lose, the thief will take more money.
Required: Cyjon's Smarter EP Check - the mod will NOT work without this.
Alternative Inventory based Version - Updated 4/13/2019
Some people wished to restrict the ability to pickpocket to certain Sims, and now you can.
Step 1 - Download the Inventory Based Interaction
Step 2 - In Deco > Sculptures, buy the "Lost" By Sims of the Sea" life preserver and place it into the inventory of Sims you want to be pickpockets.
You can't have (and don't need) both the unrestricted and restricted versions, so if you already have one version, you'll have to delete it if you want to switch to another.
Cloned from the Social Download Test, but will NOT cause the Super Hug bug if removed.
- every so often, if several interactions are queued up, this one will jump to the head of the queue.
- The Pickpocket Animation lacks vocals.
- The fisticuffs music that plays when the Sim fights an Unsavory Charlatan has been disabled for this interaction.
Requirements - Bon Voyage
Echo for her original plugin and tutorials Cyjon for the Smarter EP Check
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?