Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Jan 2019 at 3:46 PM - Viewed 17741 times. Direct link to this thread
12 Comments / replies (Who?) , 44 times favourited , 101 times thanked
Tags: #supernatural, #delirict, #rundown, #mansion, #manor, #brick, #stone, #abandoned, #old, #red, #gray
The Rowan Hill Manor - Now and Then
Once upon a time on a hill there stood a strong, proud mansion. It was home for a prosperous dynasty who took great care to embellish and improve it generation by generation. You know how the story goes, adventures, marriages, pompous feasts. But sadly, this is a story without happy ending. The feasts became less and less frequent, the family members scattered over all Sims Nations and the few who remained didn't take good care of the house. In fact, they sold pieces and parts and rumours spread that the good has left them. Now the house stands solitary and solemn on the hill, in silent decay. Will you listen to its story?
Floorplan, exterior and interior of The Rowan Hill Ruins
Floorplan, exterior and interior of The Rowan Hill Manor
You will need WA and Supernatural
No CC no Stuff packs no Store content
*built with game version : 1.67.2
Things to note about The Rowan Hill
In this post we offer you two separate downloads - as shown in the presentation above, one file is the manor before it became the ruin which can be found in the second file. Please pick the one you like or take both - The choice is yours
We would like to send our thanks to the awesome creators of the following mods:
Decorator's Best Friend by misukisu: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...est-friend.html
NRaas Debug Enabler: https://www.nraas.net/community/DebugEnabler
Velocitygrass' stencil remover: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=478307
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 238 156/198 624
Lot Price (unfurnished): 145 358/140 714
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!