Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Dec 2018 at 4:22 PM - Viewed 5337 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 27 times thanked
This is a 10x10 lot home built in Sunset Valley using World Editor. This is a package file lot- Place into your library folder.
This is a 2Br, 1.5 Ba, 1 Crib base game house. While technically it is a two bedroom house( as in there is a room with a bed in it), the smaller "bedroom" conforms more to what is commonly called a closet and is probably used best just for an overnight guest. This house has been priced below the starting funds of a couple. Ideal for vacation home/beach home.
Note-The only issue noticed when playtesting was that the paper boy would drop newspaper off at back gate instead of door I designated as the front.
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price (furnished): 18445
Lot Price (unfurnished): 14089
Custom Content by Me:
- Small House
Thanks to attuned for alerting me to potential routing issue. Thanks to Mod the Sims for providing a platform to share creations.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!