Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Dec 2018 at 8:35 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2018 at 10:28 AM by OxanaKSims : Added new avatar - Viewed 5552 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 11 times thanked
She was THE first. Of course I edited her endlessly...
There are CC I used, BUT you could do without it.
Game version 220.127.116.110
List of CC:
Lashes http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes...l-experimental/ by Kijiko
HD feet http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=588172 by necrodog
Default Meteor eyes http://dustflwr.tumblr.com/post/143...hat-people-were by pxelscythe
Skin texture overhaul http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone...xture-overhaul/ by Kijiko
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions