Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Dec 2018 at 5:15 PM - Viewed 5167 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 15 times thanked
Twin Palms Mall was built at 15 Summer Hill Court in Sunset Valley.
Twin Palms Mall, a true monument to mindless consumerism an misspent teenage youth. This mall features a variety of stores including: a department store, pet store, toy store, book store, flower shop, arcade, cinema, and food court. It also has a sales office for renting retail space, a security office with holding cell to placate your misanthropic mall cops, outdoor dining areas, a club, a gym for exercising your active lifestyle sims, long walkways for exercising your decrepit elderly sims, and plenty of bathrooms to prevent piss puddles. Ideal for holiday shopping safaris or just to hangout at.
Note- This is a large lot with a large number of objects to be rendered and may cause lag on slower computers.There ae three empty car spaces but NPCs grab them up fairly quickly.The season stands only seem to serve food items for season sims are in. While I tried to make this mall pretty and pleasing there is not much I can do about mangy appearing attendants in your world.One store area was left open so you could decorate as you wish.
There is no CC in this lot but those of you with the pet store register, midnight hallow set, ticket machine, and other sets from Sims 3 store may find additional function.
Optional CC to get on your own:
Escalator stairs-Around the Sims 3
Jail cell-by [email protected] the Sims
Cafe break set- The Sims Resource
Coke/Pepsi vending machine- here at Mod the Sims
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): 649050
Lot Price (unfurnished): 400678
Thanks to Volvenom,SimmyRN,and attuned for their building tips and screenshot suggestions.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!