Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Dec 2018 at 3:18 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2018 at 2:10 PM by wouterfan - Viewed 13958 times. Direct link to this thread
36 Comments / replies (Who?) , 89 times favourited , 155 times thanked
Tags: #hill, #netflix, #haunted, #haunting, #ghost, #spirit, #spooky, #victorian, #tudor, #manor, #mansion, #old, #antique, #cursed
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I'm back! This time i wanted to recreate the mansion from the netflix series "The Haunting Of Hill House".
I did some research and found out the mansion used in this show is the Bisham Manor in Georgia.
The exterior of the house is almost 100% identical to the real one. (Found out how to make a "hidden" floor using terrain tools.
Creating this house took me a pretty long time, but i'm happy with the result, i hope your (spooky) sims will like this place too .
Neighbours will tell your Sims dumb stories about how this place is "haunted", but you shouldn't believe them. That was only in the TV show, not in real life! I promise!
- 5 bedrooms, including 1 master bedroom with an ensuite and a walk-in closet
- 1 dining room
- 1 Family room
- TV room
- 5 bathrooms
- Wine cellar
- 3 fireplaces
- Probably a grave somewhere on the premises
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 347470
Lot Price (unfurnished): 144926
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#hill, #netflix, #haunted, #haunting, #ghost, #spirit, #spooky, #victorian, #tudor, #manor, #mansion, #old, #antique, #cursed