Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Nov 2018 at 2:38 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2018 at 7:37 PM by Victor_tor : LOFT project info added - Viewed 6853 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 34 times thanked
Hope it`s the first and last day I madelot with so huge CC used. But I can`t take my eyes away from Blackgryffin`s content so this lot is a little tribute to this creator.
So this loft styled family nest is we made both for you.
Ð¡oncrete and grungy factory-styled objects(so think it`s perfect for fans of brutalist interiors)
Bath for kids
A laundry area
A lot of things to buff your creativity and drawing skills inside this walls
Great inner-city vibe
CC list is here (ALL MTS):
kid picture 1
kid picture 2
And it`s all INCLUDED in archives to this lot. Thanks a lot for CC Blackgryffin`s creator policy to let me share your gorgeus creations with lots! And to creators to show me how to upload apartments.
It will be at "career rooms or misc." section in your gallery. And make sure you turned the "bb.moveobjects" on before you place the lot.
Did you mention that town sims are become much friendly than other Sims games? As I remembered there was no such thing you could visit your neighboors and cook at their flat or use it as a place to buff your skills? Nooo! Your sim was eshamed and ran away with a red face and feel yourself a fool! Now sims worlds is far from Sims 3 seamlessity but time have made sims much calm to 4th Sims and now they don`t like only your negatives. As stealing something or sleep without a permission (They don`t even shout you out when you call at 3:00AM :D) I wanted to use this sim kindness to make a little neighboorhood with flats having one space but all are having unique features fer public use. Additionally wanted they have own style and supported the basic default features. If you want to use all the level af Medina Studios and befrend your neighboors so you will probably interested in other flats from Medina Studios.
They are here. Feel free to use it. I recommend to download them cause they are all very connected:
910 Medina Studios LOFT
930 Medina Studios LOFT
Lot Size: 12x16
Lot Price (furnished): 29.905
Lot Price (unfurnished): 26.120
Custom Content Included:
- Buy mode items by Blackgryffin at MTS
- Build mode items by Blackgryffin at MTS
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This is a multi-part download:
Extract 920 Medina Studios LOFT [1DBL+1CHD+1INF+2BR].rar
to C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
Extract 920 Medina Studios LOFT BUILDMODE CC.rar
and 920 Medina Studios LOFT BUYMODE CC.rar
to C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Make sure you turned the "bb.moveobjects" on before you place the lot.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!