Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Nov 2018 at 7:09 PM - Viewed 5685 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 29 times favourited , 89 times thanked
Tags: #Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Legacy, #Red, #Brick, #Country, #The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Recreation, #105, #105 Sim Lane
I didn't expect to upload two houses in less than 24 hours, but here we are again! As I was finishing up the Family Farmhouse from yesterday I remembered there was another Sims 2 house that I really liked - 105 Sim Lane. I remember liking the exterior of the house, but never playing with the house because the interior was too small to put any double beds or much of a dining room. While the dining room issue still happens in this Sims 4 version, the double bed problem is gone because two sims can finally sleep in a double bed that's pushed against a wall! Hooray!
This house reminds me of what a "perfect" house would look like. The house you may drive by and imagine yourself living in, or wondering what the people who actually live there are like. I kept the interior pretty basic and plain (except for the office) on purpose. I think it keeps the illusion of perfection by not over-customizing the interior like I usually do.
I really like the yard! I think it turned out really pretty!
Base Game Only!
Four Small Bedrooms
Two-and-a-half Bathrooms (one en-suite)
Small, Semi-Landscaped Yard
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 132175
Lot Price (unfurnished): 41955
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Legacy, #Red, #Brick, #Country, #The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Recreation, #105, #105 Sim Lane
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!