Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Nov 2018 at 1:37 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2018 at 1:48 AM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 10946 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 50 times favourited , 138 times thanked
Tags: #Family, #Farm, #Farmhouse, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Legacy, #Red, #Barn, #Country, #The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Recreation
Two and a half years ago I uploaded my Sims 3 recreation of The Sims 2's "Family Farmhouse" home. It was one of my favorite uploads, and the family I had living in there is one of my most cherished (they were the very first Sims family I ever made in Sims 2 back in 2005). In The Sims 3 I had the family living here and remodeling the home as the 'years' went on, so I did the same for The Sims 4 version as well. The yard is significantly smaller than the one in The Sims 3, but I think still works well with the overall feel of the home. I think it turned out well, and I hope you enjoy this house as much as I do!
Other than a few side columns from Get Together that were used for exterior trimming this home is BASE GAME ONLY AND CC FREE!
Three Full Bathrooms (one en-suite)
Two Main bedrooms
Sims 3 version here: http://www.modthesims.info/download...#carouselthumbs
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 156790
Lot Price (unfurnished): 42877
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Family, #Farm, #Farmhouse, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Legacy, #Red, #Barn, #Country, #The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Recreation
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!