Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Nov 2018 at 10:06 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2018 at 12:04 AM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 10601 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 40 times favourited , 100 times thanked
Tags: #Craftsman, #Craftsman Style, #House, #Home, #Traditional, #Family, #Family Home, #Single Family, #Suburban, #Brown, #Beige, #Large, #Generation, #Legacy, #No CC, #Base Game, #Remodel
Not too long ago I remodeled and reuploaded my "Maylenderton Craftsman" home from The Sims 3, so I thought it was time to update the Sims 4 version as well!
This new version sits on the same size lot, but (like the updated sims 3 version) has quite a few changes and updates. These include the addition of a new bedroom and full bathroom on the first floor, enlarged original bedrooms, updated kitchen colors, slightly larger floor plan, removal of the car-port to make room for the new bedroom and bathroom, moving the half bath to a new spot, updated exterior coverings and a complete overhaul of the landscaping. Additionally, I added another en-suite full bathroom to the second floor. I tried to leave the space open as it is in The Sims 3 version, but the game didn't like this and kept putting all the exterior roof pieces through the interior walls. it just wasn't working. Other than that, the two versions are more or less the same. I really like the finished result - I hope you do, too!
This house is CC FREE and BASE GAME ONLY save for some columns from Get Together that were used for some exterior edging. Fully play -tested!
Four decently sized bedrooms
Five and a half bathrooms (four en suite)
Two office areas
Kitchen with island
Large, landscaped yard
Original Sims 4 Version: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=569066
Sims 3 Version: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=618267
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 237193
Lot Price (unfurnished): 62483
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 220.127.116.11
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Craftsman, #Craftsman Style, #House, #Home, #Traditional, #Family, #Family Home, #Single Family, #Suburban, #Brown, #Beige, #Large, #Generation, #Legacy, #No CC, #Base Game, #Remodel
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!