Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Oct 2018 at 4:44 AM - Viewed 10102 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 27 times favourited , 60 times thanked
Tags: #American, #Suburban, #Colonial, #Family, #Home, #Brick, #Traditional, #Country, #Single Family, #Mansion
There are TWO small peices of CC included in this build, neither of which are being noticed by the site for some reason. Neither are completely necessary, but are needed to make the house appear as it does in the photos:
Separated Shutters: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=527775
Black Roof with Trim: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...trim/id/954840/
This five bedroom, five bathroom colonial home is fully furnished and functional, with stylish furnishings throughout. The name, Colby Residence, comes from the family who is set to move in soon: the Colby's! Not a very original name, but I hope the house itself makes up for its lackluster title. With its five spacious bedrooms, outdoor deck and large yard you'll be hard-pressed to find any reason to move again!
A lot of expansions were necessary to finish this house. These expansions include (from most important to least): Ambitions, Seasons, Generations, University Life, and Late Night.
Five Bathrooms (two en-suite)
Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
Formal Dining Room
Fully Furnished Rooms
I hope you enjoy this large family home!
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 255534
Lot Price (unfurnished): 120634
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#American, #Suburban, #Colonial, #Family, #Home, #Brick, #Traditional, #Country, #Single Family, #Mansion
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!