Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Oct 2018 at 6:19 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 3:35 PM by Johnny_Bravo - Viewed 10406 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 24 times thanked
Welcome to the Cunningham Manor!
This large home engulfes your Sims with a classic luxury vibe and beautiful views of downtown Bridgeport and the bay area from the large wrap-around porch, BBQ terrace and (almost) every room!
The Great room has a large kitchen with a cooking island and breakfast bar, a dining area with seating for 7 and access to the porch, a seating area with a fireplace and porch access too.
The living/family room is connected to the great room with a paned glass double-door and has access to the porch aswell.
Upstairs there are 3 main bedrooms (including the master bedroom), a guest room with an en-suite and an office/library with reading area with a towering ceilingheight. The office/library can be converted to another bedroom if needed.
The attic is furnished and used as a recreation and exercise
area, and has it's own bathroom and a small spare storage room.
Built on 727 Windsor Road in Bridgeport Hills and costs Â§303.171 Furnished and Â§144.588 Unfurnished.
CC used but not included:
One-tile Clothesrack by Piezoelectric
Coastal New England Roofs (Shingle - Weathered) by Heaven
Classic round rugs
Classic rectangular rugs by TheJim07
TS4 Queen Bae Window seat by Butterbot
3 small potted plants by Lisen801
Shallow Traditional wall cabinets by rolltocrit
Remove Stencils/Overlay by velocitygrass
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS by Fresh-Prince
Sir Cunningham Windows Add-ons
Sir Cunningham Windows Add-ons II by Mutske
I've got both sets installed, as it seems that some windows of one set can't be placed diagonally while others can.
I hope you'll like it
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): In
Lot Price (unfurnished): Text
MTS and the creators of the CC
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!