Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Oct 2018 at 5:04 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2019 at 10:32 PM by icemunmun : Updated to Get Famous Patch - Viewed 22092 times. Direct link to this thread
23 Comments / replies (Who?) , 103 times favourited , 419 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Update - 17th April 2019 Patch
--- Updated to Patch :UPDATE: 4/16/2019 – PC 22.214.171.1240 / Mac 126.96.36.1990
Update - 14, November 2018 : Get Famous Patch
--- Updated to Patch :11/13/2018 – PC 188.8.131.520 / Mac 184.108.40.2060
Adds custom Harvestable to the game - Orange
------ They can be found under 'Misc Appliances' . [ Search for 'Orange' the search bar for easy access]
------ Cost - 30 simoleons
------ Can be planted and harvested
------ Orange is tagged as a fruit , so can be eaten raw or used in recipes which require Fruit as a cooking ingredient. (Custom recipes to come )
------ Can be sold using City Living Craft sales table, Grocery market stall
------ Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the harvestable, play with the plant)
------ Pets Compatible
----- Growing season : All seasons
----- Can be planted in freezing temps
------ When in the inventory an interaction is available - 'Slice Fruit'
----- Slicing the fruit will give 4-6 slices of Orange in the inventory
A) Eating Orange Whole will give a +2 Energized moodlet - 'Orange Delight' for 120 sim minutes
------ Gameplay effects -
1. Eating this will fill the energy bar
2. Extends life by one sim day
34. Increased Skill Multiplier - gardening (1.1x), Fitness (1.1x), Child Motor (1.1x), Child Mental (1.1x), Herbalism (1.1x), Homestyle Cooking (1.1x), Wellness
(1.1x), Handiness (1.1x), Singing (1.1x), Dancing (1.1x)
4. Decreases Hunger Decay - .75 x
Orange boosts immunity, has anti ageing properties, is choke full og vitamin C and has various beneficial effects on different sysytems
B) Eating Orange Slice will give a +2 Happy moodlet - 'Orange Slice' for 120 sim minutes
Use Increased Hunger Bonus Mod if you want the sims to gain more hunger motive points
from eating harvestables
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the fruit/veggie/herb and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the
harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC version 220.127.116.110
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
-Sims 4 studio
a) Tree : High LOD - 1091 Vertices/1264 Polygons , Medium LOD - 631 V/492 P, Low LOD - 410V/239P
b) Fruit: High LOD - 181 Vertices/252 Polygons , Medium LOD - 76 V/106 P
c) Slice - High LOD - 88 Vertices/118 Polygons , Medium LOD - 61 V/76 P
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?