Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Sep 2018 at 7:42 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2018 at 8:35 PM by Brunnis-2 : Pose credits updated - Viewed 16565 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 24 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
How fitting that I should finish this Sim right as #themeElders was kicking off?
With her trademark lilac hair and diamonté harlequin glasses, it’s hard to miss this classy Dame! She is, of course, housewife and self-proclaimed megastar, Dame Edna Everage.
A Note About Expansions & Stuff Packs
This Sim includes clothing, makeup and personality traits from World Adventures, Late Night, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise and Into the Future. Base-gamers will still be able to install this and select their own replacement items/traits.
Note: This Sim was saved with a default skin. The skin pictured is Pure Skin Natural (NonDefault) by Pralinesims
Additional CC Used
The hair used for sleepwear is the Gale Proof Turban from Roaring Heights.
Barry Humphries, my childhood
Tools: Photoshop (Screencaps)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions