Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:09 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 1:59 AM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 9559 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 43 times thanked
Tags: #American, #Family, #Home, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Craftsman, #McMansion, #Maylenderton, #Brown, #Remodel
Nearly three years ago I uploaded my Maylendeton Craftsman home to MTS, and over the last few weeks I have gone back to that house and edited it to reflect my current favorite design choices. This new, updated version features the addition of a new bedroom and full bathroom, enlarged original bedrooms, updated kitchen colors, slightly larger floor plan, removal of the car-port to make room for the new bedroom and bathroom, moving the half bath to a new spot, updated exterior coverings and a complete overhaul of the landscaping just to name a few. The original home was one of my favorite uploads to this site, and this new version made me fall in love with this style all over again. I sincerely hope you enjoy this home as much as I do.
Play tested, CC Free, and Custard Cleaned!
Four decently sized bedrooms
Four and a half bathrooms (three en suite)
Two office areas
Kitchen with island
Large, landscaped yard
Lots of small added detailing
Original home here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=567737
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 215618
Lot Price (unfurnished): 104413
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#American, #Family, #Home, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Craftsman, #McMansion, #Maylenderton, #Brown, #Remodel
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!