Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Sep 2018 at 5:12 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2018 at 4:46 AM by nitromon : OCD - Redid 4 screenshots - Viewed 10458 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 17 times thanked
I've always thought graveyard lots were a waste of a lot. It is only natural to build a church on top of them. This one is built on the Riverview graveyard. It is a modern contemporary church for your sims community regardless of whether they are Jacobans or Peterans.
Basement: The Mausoleum RH door goes here.
First Floor: Visitor welcome room, library, restroom, and the worship hall.
Second Floor: Pastor's Office, Sunday School Room, Social Room, Computer lab.
Outside: Graveyard, Wedding Arch, Outdoor Seating, Central Courtyard
First Floor Inside:
Second Floor Inside:
All EPs listed are what I own, not necessarily required. You will need University for the mic podium and the white board. But otherwise, all optional, just furniture and deco. Graveyard is a basegame lot.
CC List: Mausoleum RH is required, all others are optional.
* "Jynx's Mausoleum RH Door" by Jynx part of "Basegame RH Pack" - (Link) I used the door, but you can also use the rug and place it in the basement.
* "Pacific Sofa" by Cazarupt at TSR - (Link) These are the sofas used on the first floor welcome room and library. It is one of my favorite sofas and really beautiful. However, be warned that this is an old creation and require TSR pet fix program to fix (Link).
* "red dragon love seat" at Sims Store. (Link) If you have the Tep Grill Restaurant store item, this also came with it I think. This is the main seating used in the worship hall. It's what I find closest to modern church pughs, but you don't necessarily need this item as you can place any other kind of seating you like. For example, the connecting sofas are also good.
* "versailles windows" by the regal sim. Download at MTS. (Link). These are the 2 story split windows used in the front building of the church. Highly recommended.
* "Homemade Jar Planter" - EA Store Item (Link) Wall plant used in the hallways. Completely decorative and optional.
* "Plants in Glass" - EA Store Item (Link) Wall plant used in some of the rooms. Completely decorative and optional.
Additional Lot Information:
- Tombstones have been removed b/c they're actual dead sims from my game. Just place tombstones from your mausoleum into the graveyard when your sims die or place fake tombstones from the statue category.
- Suggested: Arsil's Generic NPC mod (Link) works great. I replaced the pastor's desk with one and created a pastor to work morning to supper. Then I placed another marker for a grounds keeper to work during night shifts.
- I think there's a NRAAS event mod at NRAAS that could also work but I never tried it. It was designed for prom, but if possible you can set it every Sunday morning or something and have people gather here.
- UPDATE: Probably nobody would notice unless I mentioned it. I changed 4 of the screenshots. It's more of an OCD thing for me. The wall light in the front should be on the bottom not the top. I designed this a while ago and I placed those lights on the top b/c I didn't do the level light fix and it bothered me to see the light cut off at the 2nd floor. Since this building has been modified with lighting fix, they should be moved to the bottom. It isn't a big enough change to change the download file. If you wish to make the change, just move the 2 lights to the first floor and then add 1 hidden ceiling light on the top like this:
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 191286
Lot Price (unfurnished): 51833
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. This is a library file, please place it in your library.
Need more information?