Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Aug 2018 at 12:46 AM - Updated 3rd May 2019 at 9:29 AM by Norn : Fixed link - Viewed 18953 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 33 times favourited , 89 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Once a plant nursery — now your favourite florist! The former greenhouse has been turned into a flower shop and everybody is invited to have a look around. Be assured, all dangerous plants have been thoroughly removed. No more flesh eaters, no poisonous thorns and of course no pea spitting plants. Relax and enjoy your stay!
The lot is zoned as small park. It offers lovely views, plants for gardening, a firepit, hopscotch and a restroom. But there is enough room for a register, or you could replace the counter with the barista bar and turn it into a tearoom or turn it into a residental lot.
No store content or custom content was used.
Heads up if you want to change and redecorate - quite a few objects on this lot were moved with the Decorator's Best Friend. So if you pick up something it might not be placeable again easily.
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 47220
Lot Price (unfurnished): 32420
Decorator's Best Friend by misukisu: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.com/...est-friend.html
NRaas Debug Enabler: https://www.nraas.net/DebugEnabler
Velocitygrass' stencil remover: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=478307
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!