Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Aug 2018 at 1:56 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:07 PM by CroNor - Viewed 16541 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 26 times favourited , 74 times thanked
Tags: #themeSpace, #space, #cronor, #pyramid, #Sci-fi, #future, #inventor, #alien, #science, #odd, #explorer, #CFE
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Exploring and revealing mysteries of the world has always been in sim nature. The enormous progress in science opened the doors to other, completely unsuspected worlds. And then - space! And there on a planet full of screws and metal, a curious building can be found. This dwelling offers so much more than the usual shelter from rain, toxic fumes and the prying eyes of gods. It offers you unlimited traveling to places only your mind can create. So, are you ready to hop into a spaceship and pay it a visit?
Floorplan, exterior and interior of The Sciramid
The Sciramid contains these rooms and areas:
Warning:The fact that the first floor is basically inside of a foundation causes a problem with tables and kitchen isles - they cant be used properly with chairs. But If you do not change the interior you won't encounter this issue
You will need WA, AMBITIONS, LATE NIGHT, SEASONS, UNIVERSITY, SHOWTIME and ITF No CC no Stuff packs
*built with game version : 1.67.2
The exterior pictures were taken in an alien world called Saturenorn and the thumbnail and preview pics are taken in our WIP world Cronor
Lot Size: 25x25
Lot Price (furnished): 172211
Lot Price (unfurnished): 53 066
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#themeSpace, #space, #cronor, #pyramid, #Sci-fi, #future, #inventor, #alien, #science, #odd, #explorer, #CFE