Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:54 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:01 PM by Norn - Viewed 13136 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 57 times thanked
Tags: #shack, #alchemy, #rustic, #supernatural, #garden, #plants, #no cc, #firepit, #community, #shop, #store, #mushrooms, #rundown, #elixier, #potion
This shack doesn't really have a name, but it's in the woods. It seems you can get all sorts of .... things here, in good quality.
On the lot you'll find of course an elixier store, but also a well maintained garden with plants in good (or better) quality. In the basement you can grow all sorts of mushrooms. And in a tiny sweat lodge you can relax after a long day...
If you want to play this as a residental lot, change the lot type, delete one of the counters in the kitchen and place a stove. Then it can be used as full residental lot.
There are 3 spawners on this lot (the two Alchemy spawners for insects and gems/rocks and a butterfly spawner). When you place or replace the lot, they tend to duplicate. To check: enable "testingcheatsenabled true" and then "buydebug on" and delete any surplus spawners.
Lot Size: 25x25
Lot Price (furnished): 72934
Lot Price (unfurnished): 33197
Decorator's Best Friend by misukisu: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.de/2...est-friend.html
NRaas Debug Enabler: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler
Velocitygrass' stencil remover: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=478307
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#shack, #alchemy, #rustic, #supernatural, #garden, #plants, #no cc, #firepit, #community, #shop, #store, #mushrooms, #rundown, #elixier, #potion