Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jul 2018 at 1:23 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2018 at 5:08 AM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.47.51 - Viewed 21846 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 45 times favourited , 71 times thanked
Working with version 188.8.131.520 or below as long you have all the required expansion and game packs.
Tired of collecting points for your clubs, retails, restaurants and vet clinics when you start or creating new ? Ultra Perk Points got your back, you can use this cheat and get points you need to buy your perk items. This also has power and weakness points cheat for your vampire sims too.
Happy Playing !
This is a standalone mod so it will not conflict with other mods.
This is a Pure Script Mod
1. Do not unzip the file.
2. Copy the file to your mods folder.
3. Do not put it in any subfolder.
How to use
1. Select any sims in your household.
2. Open the Cheat Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C
3. Type any commands below.
Replace x as your desired amount of points.
bucks.vamppower_points x This must need your sim to be a vampire to work.
bucks.vampweakness_points x This must need your sim to be a vampire to work.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?