Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jun 2018 at 11:20 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2018 at 3:34 PM by Alawen - Viewed 13346 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 38 times thanked
Again, I see myself in the need to create a cheap commercial building to help my Sim artist in his project to sell his own creations. In any case, it is also a study of painting and sculpture.
Following my "minimalist" models, it consists of two rooms, one is the studio and the other the store, (nothing more than a cash register and some exhibitors, with empty spaces on the walls to hang the paintings in the future).
I have added a table with two chairs and a coffee machine to replenish energy, in the art studio. There is a gap in case you want to add a refrigerator.
There is also a toilet for customers and staff.
I have put some effort into embellishing the exterior with trees and flowers and a small fountain. People can hang out, while artists work on the veranda.
And that's all, folks!
I hope you enjoy it.
- The wonderful Deevo for the S4TI (Sims 4 Tray Importer ), an essencial program to share creations from TS4.
- The nice and friendly staff from MTS, thanks for your patience
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 29224
Lot Price (unfurnished): 10284
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 18.104.22.168
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!