Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th May 2018 at 5:23 PM - Viewed 6463 times. Direct link to this thread
14 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 36 times thanked
Tags: #alexander rybak, #eurovision, #male celebrity, #singer, #hellfrozeover, #male, #young adult, #ya, #ts4, #the sims 4
Alexander Igoryevich Rybak (born 13 May 1986) is a Belarusian Norwegian singer-composer, violinist, pianist and actor. He is best known for representing Norway in the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest with his winning song, Fairytale and again in 2018 with "That's How You Write a Song".
Yeah, I love Eurovision it's magnificently tacky and happy and that to me is everything. When I saw Alexander, I really wanted to simify him, so I did
Aspiration - Musical Genius
Custom Content (required for the sim to appear as he does. All CC is linked to his tray files, but not included in the upload):
(Skin used is NSFW)
Rybak hairby Ice-cream for Breakfast (me)
Default Skin (NSFW) and Body Shape (Bod-E and Smoothish) by Luumia
Default Eyes, by Sims on the Rope
Eyebrows by Pralinesims
Facekit Detail by Pyxiidis
Eye Bags, by Tamo
Nose Mask, by Brntwaffles
Lips, by Sims on the Rope
Eyelashes by Kijiko (skin detail)
Body hair by XLD Sims
Feet, by Necrodog
Jeans. by Sims on the Rope
Underwear. by Peacemaker-ic
He uses items from Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Outdoor Retreat, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff and Perfect Patio Stuff.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
#alexander rybak, #eurovision, #male celebrity, #singer, #hellfrozeover, #male, #young adult, #ya, #ts4, #the sims 4