Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Apr 2018 at 12:47 PM - Viewed 5834 times. Direct link to this thread
20 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 48 times thanked
This lot is part of The Hive, a challenge based on the possibility of cloning Sims with the Science skill.
The premise of this challenge begins with a Sim who traveled to the future and, while investigating the archives of the Mayor's Office, learned that a cataclysm would happen that would destroy most of the Sims and change the climate to make the exterior uninhabitable.
To avoid complete annihilation, the Sim planned to build an underground chamber where the DNA of 6 Sims in charge of a Plumbot would be kept. This vault will be called The Hive, and it will develop the life of these six individuals, whose DNA will be cloned again and again until certain characteristics are given in one of them,
that will allow him to face the inhospitable exterior in search of a machine that alters the climate and returns the Sims to the surface.
Will these abandoned facilities be the place where you will find the solution or will they be just another link in the chain of search for the salvation of the Sims?
Custom Content needed but not included: Murfeel's Simlish Hazard Signs
#themeadventure #tomb #TheHive #Challenge #TS3
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 261751
Lot Price (unfurnished): 120672
The wonderful administrators of MTS for their patience
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!