Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Apr 2018 at 3:42 AM - Viewed 12744 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 59 times favourited , 207 times thanked
Tags: #American, #Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Base Game, #Single Family, #Generation, #House, #Home, #Blue
I recently decided to open The Sims 4 again after over a year and a half of not doing so, and in my gallery I found a fully furnished house that I built way back in October 2016 just waiting to be uploaded here! I completely forgot about this house, but I remember building it and remember LOVING the finished result. And I still do! So much so that I can honestly say it's one of my favorite builds of all time. I don't know why I never uploaded it, but after a long wait it's finally here! I genuinly hope you like this house as much as I do.
I named this house the Generation Home because I can see a large multi-generational family living here. It has enough space for a lot of sims, and I think this house gives off a nice homey vibe. Five bedrooms and three bathrooms all fit quite nicely on the 30x20 lot - the office space could even be turned into a sixth bedroom if you would like! How you play with this home, and the stories you tell in it is all up to you!
Three Bathrooms (on en-suite)
Large, Landscaped Yard
Fully furnished and decorated rooms
This house is base game only save for a few columns from Get Together that were used for edging in some bedrooms. NO CC!
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 308299
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 126.96.36.199
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#American, #Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Base Game, #Single Family, #Generation, #House, #Home, #Blue
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!