Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Apr 2018 at 6:53 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2018 at 9:09 PM by justJones - Viewed 4226 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 30 times thanked
Pennsylvania Smith, or Penn to his friends, is a professor of archaeology at Sim State University...
... who often finds himself tracking down treasures in his "off time".
He's an adult sim, with the Archaeology Scholar aspiration. His traits are Loves Outdoors, Genius, and Loner. Some of his outfits require Jungle Adventure and Get to Work, you can still have him if you don't have those packs, he just wont have the same clothes.
Pop him in your game and start adventuring today!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions