Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Mar 2018 at 1:57 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2018 at 4:30 PM by Johnny_Bravo : Wrong file. - Viewed 8716 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 41 times thanked
Greetings, fellow Simmer
Welcome to 'Lake Dunreed'.
Nestled on a large lot between pine trees and next to a private lake, this Ranch home offers your Sims plenty of luxury in the solitude of nature.
The fountains and the pool blend into the surroundings. If your Sims don't fancy a swim, they can enjoy a view of the serene waters of their lake.
The interior is about open living. A large combined living, dining and kitchen area openly invites any Sim, with the warm colors, the glass wall allowing the view of the large garden and a tall, vaulted and beamed ceiling with extra large dormers.
2 bedrooms with large windows, a dormer and access to the backyard will make any Sim snooze in comfort. An entertainment room boasts a large flatscreen TV, a high-end gaming computer. It can easily be converted into a 3rd bedroom.
CC used but not included:
DIY build set by armiel
Modernline Window set by hudy777DeSign (The 45 degree window)
Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 by Fresh-Prince (Not needed)
Loading time may be longer than usual due to the amount of flora used.
I hope you enjoy
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): 240.281
Lot Price (unfurnished): 112.520
armiel, hudy777 and FP for their CC
The creative minds on Discord for me helping me finding a name.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!