Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Mar 2018 at 1:45 AM - Viewed 13444 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 18 times favourited , 76 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Highly intelligent Chester is following his dreams and studying to become a video game designer after an unfortunate and rather explosive accident brought his career in science to an early end.
Aspiration - Nerd Brain
Custom Content (required for the sim to appear as he does. All CC is linked to his tray files, but not included in the upload):
(Skin used is NSFW)
Niksim Hair Colourby Graycurse
Default Skin (NSFW) and Body Shape (Bod-E and Smoothish) by Luumia
Default Eyes, by Sims on the Rope
Eyebrows by SClub
Eye Bags, by Tamo
Nose Bulb, by Simtzu
Lips, by Sims on the Rope
Eyelashes by Kijiko (skin detail)
Body hair by Luumia
Feet, by Necrodog
Glasses, by Tamo
Jeans. by Sims on the Rope
Underwear, by Baufive
Uses items from Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Spa Day and Movie Hangout Stuff. If anything isn't credited, it is either from the base game or one of these packs.
He will only show up in your Library if you tick "Include Custom Content".
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions