Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Mar 2018 at 1:12 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2018 at 1:31 AM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 8564 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 24 times favourited , 72 times thanked
Tags: #American, #Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Base Game, #Riverview, #Aspen Grove, #Old, #Quaint, #Yellow
Fifth home in my Aspen Grove Series!
This house was originally built way back in 2014 and uploaded to TheSims3.com, but I recently decided to remodel it and upload the new product here! I may end up redoing another one of my old houses and giving it a second life, but I don't know for sure yet! I forgot to include pictures of the original house, but a lot of the original furniture can be found here, which is a nice touch.
The end-result it kind of "old" looking to me - it reminds me of a house that someone's retired grandma may live in. This wasn't intentional, but I got that vibe as I got about halfway through it. I decided to just go with it instead of modernizing it more. I think it's charming. I like the second floor bathroom the best! Let me know what you think!
This house is BASE GAME ONLY , however there is two small pieces of CC included to make the house look exactly how it does in the photos. Neither are completely necessary, as they are exterior build pieces, but the work well to tie the look of the house together. Once again, the CC catcher for ModTheSims is not picking up on them, but I will list them here:
Separated shutters: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=527775
Brown slate roof with white trim: https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...trim/id/954842/
Two Full Bathrooms
Kitchen with Island
Living Room with Fireplace
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 161000
Lot Price (unfurnished): 75000
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#American, #Family, #Traditional, #Suburban, #Base Game, #Riverview, #Aspen Grove, #Old, #Quaint, #Yellow
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!