Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Mar 2018 at 4:49 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2018 at 10:42 AM by M4BCreators : Fixed link - Viewed 8208 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 30 times favourited , 71 times thanked
Tags: #pets, #cats, #Cat Jungle, #Cat Park, #castle, #outdoor, #fishing, #no cc, #cc-free, #pond, #Park
My home is my Cat's Castle! Or in other words, some cat lovers had enough of devastated flower beds and torn newspapers at home and decided to outsorce the issue. Thus this park was built so that their purring friends can release their inner lions without endangering the precious Chippendale sofa.
This lot requires only the Pets EP. No store content or cc was used.
Cats willl often walk at the edges of the slopes, it looks as if they would walk on the fence. Well, that may even be cat-like. Unfortunately the two-legged sims do that, too. This looks a bit funny. But then, it's a cat jungle, maybe they try not to stick out too much. The routing is fine though, it's just a visual thing.
The other issue is that the autonomous actions for fishing and drinking sometimes end in a routing failure complaint because the cats try go to the back of the pond instead of the front. Most of the time they chose the front of the pond though and user-directed actions seem to always work.
Mentoring for Builders at MTS:
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 34439
Lot Price (unfurnished): 27015
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!