Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Mar 2018 at 1:07 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2018 at 2:28 AM by piqiwi - Viewed 12906 times. Direct link to this thread
25 Comments / replies (Who?) , 28 times favourited , 87 times thanked
Latest version : package file with modified date : 03/30/2018 6:41 PM. Please make sure you have the latest version.
First things first :
This mod is not compatible with base-game-only. The resources I've overriden are taken from Apartment Life, but in the coding also contains functions and constants from Freetime and Seasons
What does this mod do ?
OK, This mod is conflict with my holiday mod, but I provide the plugin to make it compatible. And also it is use the same STR# as Mood Swing+Midlife Crisis, so for you guys who has already localized the mood swing mod's STR# into your own language and game region's text, you should localize it again or you will get the english text again because this mod is override the STR#. Just download this mod's "plugin 00 localization and blank fixed", open with and change the STR# as shown by pic 4.
Other than that, I found no other conflict in my game and also this mod should be compatible with inTeen since there is no BHAV conflict. But technically, this mod will conflict with other mods that override these game resources :
- Dialog prim string set (STR#, Group : 0x7FD46CD0, instance 0x012D)
- Season - Update (BHAV, Group : 0x7F232ABA, instance 0x1002)
I also create some new instance under
- Group 0x7FD46CD0 : 0x0732 (BHAV), 0x0733 (BHAV)
- Group 0x7F232ABA : 0x1023 (BCON), 0x1080 (BHAV), 0x1081 (BHAV), 0x1082 (BHAV), 0x1083 (BHAV), 0x1084 (BHAV), 0x1085 (BHAV),0x1086 (BHAV), 0x1087 (BHAV), 0x1088 (BHAV), 0x1089 (BHAV), 0x108C (BHAV), 0x108D (BHAV), 0x108E (BHAV), 0x108F (BHAV), 0x1090 (BHAV), 0x1091 (BHAV), 0x1092 (BHAV), 0x1093 (BHAV), 0x1094 (BHAV)
- And also 4 custom memories under group 0xFFFEFEFC, 0xFFFEEFFC, 0xFFFEFFEC, 0xFFFFEEFC
Additional Credits :
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?