Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Feb 2018 at 1:25 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2018 at 5:20 PM by piqiwi - Viewed 22505 times. Direct link to this thread
40 Comments / replies (Who?) , 48 times favourited , 116 times thanked
Latest version : package file with modified date : 4/25/2018. Please make sure you have the latest version.
It is time for your sims to celebrate holidays. Have day off from school and work to celebrate with family (of course it does not consume your PTO or performance). Want to have a summer break for your sims when children and teens do not go to school ? Now you can !! (Summer break does not come as pre-made within this mod but you can see in "how to configure" below how to create a summer break). YES, You can customize your own holiday !! is required but it is very easy. It is up to you how you want to make the holidays for your sims.
First things first :
This mod is not compatible with base-game-only. The resources I've overriden are taken from Apartment Life, but in the coding also contains functions and constants from Freetime and Seasons
What does this mod do ?
How To Configure Your Own Holidays (with examples) :
Below example are using game standard season's length (5 days per season)
I found no conflict with the mods in my game, and also this should be compatible with inTeen since there is no BHAV conflict. But technically, this mod will conflict with other mods that override these game resources :
- Dialog prim string set (STR#, Group : 0x7F232ABA, instance 0x012D)
- Season - Update (BHAV, Group : 0x7F232ABA, instance 0x1002)
- Sub - Process (BHAV, Group : 0x7F8F4EB6, instance 0x2009)
- Neighbor - Is Home ? (BHAV, Group : 0x7FBD3903, instance 0x2014)
- Neighbor - Is Home ? + Dialog (BHAV, Group : 0x7FBD3903, instance 0x201A)
- Sub - Process (BHAV, Group : 0x7FBE051F, instance 0x201F)
- Sub - Can Go To Work ? (BHAV, Group : 0x7F4EA230, instance 0x2085)
- Sub - Can Go To School ? (BHAV, Group : 0x7F4EA230, instance 0x208B)
- Sub - Can Go To Work ? (BHAV, Group : 0x7F01EC29, instance 0x253A)
- Sub - Can Go To School ? (BHAV, Group : 0x7F01EC29, instance 0x253E)
- Season - Set Days Remaining (BHAV, Group : 0x7F01EC29, instance 0x01001) -> Plugin 00 only
I also create some new instance under
- Group 0x7FD46CD0 : 0x072E (BHAV), 0x072F (BHAV), 0x0730 (BHAV), 0x0731 (BHAV)
- Group 0x7F232ABA : 0x1020 (BCON), 0x1021 (BCON), 0x1080 (BHAV), 0x1081 (BHAV), 0x1082 (BHAV), 0x1083 (BHAV), 0x1084 (BHAV), 0x1085 (BHAV), 0x1086 (BHAV), 0x1087 (BHAV), 0x1088 (BHAV), 0x1089 (BHAV), 0x108A (BHAV), 0x108B (BHAV), 0x108C (BHAV)
- Group 0x7F8F4EB6 : 0x20AC (BHAV), 0x20AD (BHAV)
Additional Credits :
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?