Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Feb 2018 at 8:19 PM - Updated 3rd May 2019 at 9:29 AM by Norn : NRAAS link updated - Viewed 11465 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 23 times favourited , 84 times thanked
Tags: #Horse Ranch, #hayloft, #rustic, #racing, #jumping, #outdoor, #farm, #pets, #horses, #barn, #petstheme, #equestrian, #stable, #community, #riding, #cc-free, #horses, #no cc, #barbeque
If you don't learn riding and horse jumping here you won't learn it anywhere. It's a bit of up and down, you know. But once you mastered the staying up you' ll manage the rest in no time for sure.
The horse ranch features a racing track and a jumping course. The barn offers two stables for horses, a fully accessible hayloft and a little room for storage where you can sit and have a coffee or a hotdog. Parking space and restroom are available.
The lot requires only the Pets EP. No cc nor store content was used.
Please note: It seems the game sometimes likes to change the lot type after placing to "No Visitors Allowed". You can easily correct that in Edit Town mode.
Heads up if you want to change and redecorate - some of the decorative objects on this lot were moved with the Decorator's Best Friend or NRaas Debug Enabler. If you pick up something it might not be easy to replace it in the same spot again.
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 43659
Lot Price (unfurnished): 24090
Decorator's Best Friend by misukisu: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.de/2...est-friend.html
NRaas Debug Enabler: https://www.nraas.net/DebugEnabler
MTS for the Pets Theme
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Horse Ranch, #hayloft, #rustic, #racing, #jumping, #outdoor, #farm, #pets, #horses, #barn, #petstheme, #equestrian, #stable, #community, #riding, #cc-free, #horses, #no cc, #barbeque