Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Feb 2018 at 1:16 PM - Viewed 11547 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 29 times favourited , 74 times thanked
This file includes two almost identical old styled Victorian mansions, only one is light and the other has a more sinister, darker twist. Whether you want a mansion for your posh 19th century sims, a truly luxurious vampiric lair, or even both, these lots will have you sorted. They both include 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dining and lounging areas, a study, a library and other areas. Additionally, the dark lot also includes a secret passageway old suited for Vampire sims.
No custom content is included.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 414,013
Lot Price (unfurnished): 111,947
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!