Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Feb 2018 at 2:16 AM - Updated 5th Feb 2018 at 2:33 AM by gazania : There you are, you missing pictures! - Viewed 2800 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 13 times thanked
Named after a benefactor, Naftali Hall is a shipping container dorm for six students. The rooms include six dorm rooms, a cafeteria area, a common area, a TV room, an exercise room and a study room. There is also a separate bathroom for guests, as well as ample seating inside and out for dorm students and guests. There are two elevators (so make sure your Sims' motives don't get really, really low if they use these).
I had originally created this dorm for the Seasons theme, so the full dorm has lots of deco for Homecoming. Unfortunately, real-life intervened, and I was delayed in uploading this.
If you want a version with not as much CC, I also included a slimmer version with no CC Homecoming decor and no CC windows. The Maxis Uni decor is still on the lot.
I made three llama pictures for the full version ... Acid Llama, Blue Background Llama and Warhol Llama Banner. Acid and Blue Background are recolors of Maxis' Surfing the Universe. Warhol is a recolor of The Fourth Element Wall Hanging. They are in a separate download, and have not been compressorized. If I had included them in the download, they would not have shown up in Clean Installer, and would have been more of a pain to delete if you did not want one or more of them.
The full version of the lot also needs a separate download for the llama bedding, since I could not include it in Clean Installer. Both dorms will need the master mesh for the Alpine door. It is usually a good idea to download these before downloading the lot.
There is no Shiny Tyme cookstove in this download, since I did not want to generate an NPC. If you want the cafeteria worker, you have to delete the stove on the lot and put in the Shiny Tyme one.
One disadvantage to separate bathrooms for each dorm room is that the lights do not auto light off or on. You would also have to lock the bathroom and Myne door for any students other than your dormie to prevent students from using whatever bathroom they please. I do not find it a problem to let other Sims use the bathroom, but I thought you should be aware of this.
The lot has been thoroughly tested in game play, and was created in a fresh game designated specifically for lots only. No Sims have visited the lot packaged in the download. This was created in a game with CEP.
Required CC Not included in Download:
Master Mesh for Alpine Set:
You will need this for the door to work correctly.
CC for Llama Bedding
Shastakiss Llama Party
Important Game Mods by Numenor http://modthesims.info/d/92541
No Sim Loaded by BoilingOil http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-1665.html
Needs Smarter EP Check by Cyjon to work http://cyjon.net/node/323
No matter which lot you download or from what creator, these last two mods are a must.
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price (furnished): NA
Custom Content by Me:
- Llama pictures/banner (recolor by me)
Custom Content Included:
- Contempo Curtain and washed white recolor by HugeLunatic/Sims 2 Artists
- Modern Fence Low (mesh) by lirunchik/TSR
- Modern Fence - Matching Column (mesh) by lirunchik/TSR
- Crepe streamer set, including meshes, by MsBarrows/TSR
- Salix loft stairs by Salix. This was on the Sims 2 Graveyard site (Site not active at the moment).
- Llama crossing sign by tiggerypum/MTS
- Shipping Container Wall Collection - Blue by deeleesstuff/tumblr
- Shipping Container Wall Collection - Aqua by deeleesstuff/tumblr
- Shipping Container Wall Collection - Green by deeleesstuff/tumblr
- Helios oval window by windkeeper/TSR
- Helios small round window by windkeeper/TSR
- Plushy Mascot by veranka/Livejournal
- Alpine door (slave - needs window mesh) by cyclonesue/TSR
- Traffic signs (mesh for llama sign) by darylmarkloc/MTS
- Llama Mamas by sadepaivas/tumblr
Mootilda for the Turn On/Off lights. Trying to turn on all the lights on and off for this dorm would be a nightmare without this mod! (http://modthesims.info/d/492998)
Chris Hatch for the Orb
MTS staff and people who critiqued this dorm in the Creator's forum for their patience
Those who share their CC freely
Pexels.com for the Warhol/Acid llama picture (https://www.pexels.com/photo/animal...ld-blur-277218/.) Pixabay.com for Blue Background Llama picture (taken by realworkhard, https://pixabay.com/en/lama-camel-w...-mammal-190040/).
LunaPic (https://www169.lunapic.com/editor/), GiIMP (https://www.gimp.org/) and IRfanView (http://www.irfanview.com/) for providing me with far too many hours of fun making the llama pictures!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?