Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:37 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:29 PM by Hellfrozeover - Viewed 5494 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 76 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Yet another year and another MTS Calendar Contest has passed and we are now proud to present this year's winners' calendar! The calendar consists of twelve swatches which you will need to change manually as your game progresses through the seasons. This is entirely up to you though, if you find a month that you like, feel free to keep it at that month
The calendar is cloned from the original credited below, however the mesh is included in the file, so you don't need to have those in order to use it and it doesn't overwrite the previous years either. It can be found under Decorative>Wall Hangings at a reduced price of §25! It is shiftable and therefore you can move it up and down walls to find that perfect spot.
The pushpins can be recoloured in order to match your game's decor perfectly too
If you have any issues with it showing up in your game, clear your caches and that should do the trick!
For a full list of calendar contest winners and image credits, go here
Original calendar mesh by Heaven is included.
MTS creators for giving us such a difficult choice to make! This year's entries were all wonderful!
MTS staff for judging the entries.
Creators of TSRW and
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: